From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yellowtail, yellow tail, or yellow-tailed may refer to:
- Yellowtail (fish), fish species which share the same common name
- Yellow-tail, a European moth
- Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo, large cockatoo native to the south-east of Australia
- Yellow-tailed Oriole, passerine bird in the New World family Icteridae
- Yellow-tailed Woolly Monkey, New World primate endemic to Peru
- Yellow Tail (wine), Australian wine producer
- Yellow Tail Records, record label
- Thomas Yellowtail, Crow Sun Dance Chief and Medicine Man
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.