From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yelverton may refer to:
- Yelverton, Devon, England
- Yelverton, Norfolk, England
- Yelverton Pass, a pass on Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Barbara Yelverton, later Barbara Rawdon-Hastings, Marchioness of Hastings (1810–1858), English fossil collector and geologist
- Sir Christopher Yelverton (1536–1612), English politician, Speaker of the House of Commons
- Sir Christopher Yelverton, 1st Baronet (1602–1654), English politician
- Sir Hastings Yelverton (1808–1878), British Royal Navy officer and politician
- Henry Yelverton (Australian politician) (1854–1906)
- Henry Yelverton, 19th Baron Grey de Ruthyn (1780–1810), a friend of Lord Byron
- James W. Yelverton (1869–1950), New York politician
- Sir William Yelverton, judge in Norfolk and MP for Great Yarmouth 1435–1436
- Viscount Avonmore, a title held by the Yelverton family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yelverton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.