From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Japanese yen is the unit of currency in Japan.
Yen may also refer to:
- ¥, the Latinized symbol of the yen
- Taiwanese yen, the currency of Taiwan from 1895–1946
- Korean yen, the currency of Korea from 1910–1945
- Japanese military yen, scrip issued to Japanese soldiers overseas
- C. K. Yen (1905–1993), former President of the Republic of China
- Estevan Regional Aerodrome (IATA code: YEN), airport near Estevan, Saskatchewan in Canada
- Youth Employment Network, a joint UN-ILO-World Bank jobs program
- Yen (band), a German rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.