||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Yenice within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Zeki Çaylı (AKP)|
|• District||619.81 km2 (239.31 sq mi)|
|Elevation||444 m (1,457 ft)|
|• District density||35/km2 (90/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Yenice, also Çeltik, is a town and district of Karabük Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 26,951 of which 11,228 live in the town of Yenice. The district covers an area of 620 km2 (239 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 444 m (1,457 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-11-17.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-11-21.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-21.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Yenice, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yenice, Karabük.|
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Karabük Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|