Yeojin Bae is a Korean-born Australian women's wear fashion designer. In an interview in 2010, Yeojin noted that she had dreams of being a fashion designer from the tender age of 2, with her grandfather and both her parents being involved within the fashion industry. From the age of 4, Yeojin began to attend art school.
At age 15, she was the youngest student attending the Melbourne Whitehouse Institute of Design, graduating at the age of 17. Yeojin won the 2007 Tiffany & Co Young Designer of the Year Award & in 2009 was nominated for the Prix de Marie Claire Designer of the Year Award.
She has achieved international recognition through having her collections sold in the US, UK and UAE. Stockists have included Barneys and Henri Bendel of New York, Matches in London, Sace and Harvey Nichols in Dubai, and Satine.
- http://www.fashionreview.com.au/yeojin-bae-clothing/ Australian Fashion Review - Yeojin Bae Interview June 2010
- Eye on success - at her own pace by Hannah Tattersall, Life & Leisure Liftout, L7, 12–14 June 2009, Australian Financial Review
- http://yeojinbaedesign.com/ Yeojin Bae Official Website
- Yeojin Bae at the Fashion Model Directory
- http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/small-business/mysmallbusiness-profiles-the-work-of-yeojin-bae-alice-mccall-and-ginger--smart/20090622-ct7w.html?selectedImage=2 Photo Gallery in Sydney Morning Herald
- http://www.fashionreview.com.au/yeojin-bae-clothing/ Yeojin Bae Interview (June 2010) on Australian Fashion Review
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|