From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yeoman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A yeoman was a member of an English social class, generally a freeman who owned his own farm. The term was also used in North America.
Yeoman or yeomen may also refer to:
In the military
- Yeoman (United States Navy), a rating in the United States Navy dealing with administrative and clerical work
- Yeoman (F), a World War I-era United States Naval rating for women
- A rating in the United States Coast Guard dealing with administrative and clerical work
- HMS Yeoman, the name of more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
- A member of the Yeomanry, the volunteer cavalry regiments of the British Army
- Yeoman Football Club, an Australian rules football club based in Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
- Yeoman Cricket Club, merged in 1989 to form Burnie/Yeoman Cricket Club, representing Burnie, Tasmania
- Yeomen, the sports teams of Oberlin College, Ohio, United States, whose mascot is the Yeoman
- Yeomen, the sports teams of York University, Canada, whose mascot was the Yeoman
- Yeoman (surname)
- Chevrolet Yeoman, a station wagon
- Yeoman Aviation, an Australian company set up to produce agricultural aircraft, such as the Yeoman Cropmaster
- Yeomans, butterflies of India
- Yeoman (computing), a set of tools for building web apps
- Yeomen of the Guard, the royal bodyguard of England
- Yeomen Warders, of the Tower of London, England
- Large Yeoman or Cirrochroa aoris, a species of butterfly
- Tamil Yeoman or Cirrochroa thais, a species of butterfly
- Yeomans (disambiguation)
- Youmans, a surname
- All pages beginning with "Yeoman"
- All pages with titles containing "Yeoman"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yeoman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.