|Size||44 hectares (110 acres)|
|Number of graves||741|
Yerablur (Armenian: Եռաբլուր) is a military cemetery located on a hilltop in the outskirts of Yerevan, Armenia. Since 1988, Yerablur has become the burial place of Armenian soldiers who lost their lives during the Nagorno-Karabakh war.
Many famous Armenian heroes are buried in this military cemetery, including:
- Movses Gorgisyan (1990)
- Monte Melkonian (1993)
- Garo Kahkejian (1993)
- Shahen Meghrian (1993)
- Sose Mayrig (died in 1952, reburied at Yerablur in 1998)
- Vazgen Sargsyan (1999)
- Andranik (died in 1927, reburied at Yerablur in 2000)
- Gurgen Margaryan (2004)
- Sebouh Nersesian (died in 1940, reburied at Yerablur in 2014)
Holy Martyrs Vartanants Church of Yerablur
- There are about 741 graves at the Yerablur Pantheon
- "Gen. Andranik's Remains to Be Buried in Armenia". Asbarez. 9 February 2000. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- Khanbabyan, Armen (22 February 2000). Перезахоронен прах героя [The remains of the hero were reburied]. Nezavisimaya Gazeta (in Russian). Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "National Hero Gen. Sebouh Reinterred at Yerablur". Asbarez. 20 November 2014.
- "Commander Sepuh's remains brought to Yerablur Military pantheon". PanARMENIAN.Net. 20 November 2014.