|Size||44 hectares (110 acres)|
|Number of graves||700|
Yerablur (Armenian: Եռաբլուր) is a military cemetery located on a hilltop in the outskirts of Yerevan, Armenia. Since 1988, Yerablur has become the burial place of Armenian soldiers who lost their lives during the Nagorno-Karabakh war.
Many famous Armenian heroes are buried in this military cemetery, including:
- Movses Gorgisyan (1990)
- Monte Melkonian (1993)
- Garo Kahkejian (1993)
- Shahen Meghrian (1993)
- Sose Mayrig (died in 1952, reburied at Yerablur in 1998)
- Vazgen Sargsyan (1999)
- Andranik (died in 1927, reburied at Yerablur in 2000)
- Gurgen Margaryan (2004)
- Melkonian, Markar (25 November 2012). "Տեսարան Եռաբլուրից [A View from Yerablur]". Hetq. Retrieved 19 June 2013. "Այժմ երեւի 700 գերեզման կա Եռաբլուրում:"
- "Gen. Andranik's Remains to Be Buried in Armenia". Asbarez. 9 February 2000. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- Khanbabyan, Armen (22 February 2000). "Перезахоронен прах героя" [The remains of the hero were reburied]. Nezavisimaya Gazeta (in Russian). Retrieved 6 September 2013.
|This article about a location in Yerevan Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|