From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yerba Buena (town))
Yerba buena is a Spanish term meaning "good herb". It may refer to
- Yerba buena, a number of aromatic plants
- Yerba Buena, Tucumán, the capital of the Yerba Buena Department in the province of Tucumán, Argentina
- Yerba Buena Department, a department of Tucumán Province, Argentina consisting of the city of Yerba Buena and two towns
- Yerbas Buenas, a Chilean town and commune in Linares Province, Maule Region
- Yerba Buena, California, a former town that became San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Yerba Buena High School a high school in San Jose, California
- Yerba Buena Island, an island in the San Francisco Bay
- Yerba Buena (band), a fusion band based in New York City
- Yerba Buena Jazz Band, a Dixieland revival band founded by Lu Watters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yerba Buena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.