|Traded as||BSE: 532648
|Industry||Banking & financial services|
|Founder||Rana Kapoor and Late Ashok Kapur|
|Rana Kapoor (Managing Director & CEO)|
|Products||Banking and financial services SMEs|
|Revenue||₹99.8 billion (US$1.6 billion) (2013)|
|₹11.7 billion (US$190 million) (2014)|
|Total assets||₹603.6 billion (US$9.6 billion) (2014)|
Yes Bank, is India's fifth largest private sector Bank, founded by Rana Kapoor in 2004 Yes Bank is the only Greenfield Bank licence awarded by the RBI in the last two decades. Yes Bank is a “Full Service Commercial Bank”, has steadily built a Corporate, Retail & SME Banking franchise, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Branch Banking, Business and Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management business lines across the country.
Yes bank performance in the Q3FY15 Financial Results. Net Profit grew by 30.0% y-o-y to Rs 540.3 Cr in Q3FY15, Net Interest Income up 36.6% to Rs 909.0 Cr, Non Interest Income of Rs 536.8 Cr, Net Interest Margin expanded to 3.2%, Advances up 32.4% to Rs 66,606.9 Cr and Deposits up 21.0% to Rs 82,370.0 Cr as of Dec 31, 2014. In FY2015, the Bank has so far raised US$ 500 Mn Equity through QIP and Long term Funding of US$ 422 Mn through Dual Currency Syndicated Facility and US$ 200 Mn from Asian Development Bank aggregating to approximately US$ 1.2 Bn. CASA Ratio improves steadily to 22.6% from 20.9% a year ago. SA deposits grew by 42.8% y-o-y.
Products and services
- Corporate and Institutional Banking-The Corporate & Institutional Banking (C&IB) division at Yes Bank contribute a major part of the bank with a turnover of over INR 1,000 crores.
- commercial Banking
- Investment Banking-Yes Bank's is a major player in Investment Banking in India and is involved in the identification, structuring and execution of transactions for its clients in diverse industries and geographies. Some of the typical transactions include mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, private equity syndication and IPO advisory. 
- Corporate Finance-YES BANK's Corporate Finance practice offers a combination of advisory services and customised products to optimize risk based on "Knowledge Arbitrage" 
- Financial Marketing-The Financial Markets (FM) business model provides Risk Management solutions related to foreign currency and interest rate exposures of clients.
- Retail Banking-Yes banK has banking network of over 600 branches and 2000 ATMs giving it a major prsence in urban India. Yes bank is one of the fastest growing private bank in India.
|Shareholders (as on 31-Mar-2013)||Shareholding|
|Foreign Institutional Investors (FII)||48.95%|
|Banks/Financial Institutions/Mutual Funds/UTI||03.87%|
Awards and Recognitions
- Asia Pacific Quality Organization (APQO)-Adjudged World Class Organisation, August 2014. Only Indian bank to win this prestigious global award.
- First bank in India to be awarded the prestigious IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award for Business Excellence in the Services Category in 2013.
- Dun & Bradstreet- Best Private Sector Bank (Asset Class) 2014
- Order of Merit SKOCH Financial Inclusion and Deepening Awards 2014
- First Private Bank in India to be awarded ISO 14001:2004 certificate 2013
- YES BANK was voted India's 3rd Most Trusted Private Bank in 2014 according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory, a brand analytics company.
- "Dr Rana Kapoor, Yes Bank Founder, MD & CEO, appointed as Senior VP of Assocham". Business Standard. 21 February 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Global Indian Banking - NRI Banking services". Yes Bank. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Business Banking for Small & Medium Enterprises". Yes Bank. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Annual Report 2012-13" (PDF). Yes Bank. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Can YES Bank, India’s Youngest and Fastest-growing Bank, Be a Model for Newer Entrants?". Wharton - University of Pennysylvania. 1 February 2012. Retrieved 23 February. Check date values in:
- "YES Bank's growth trajectory remains intact, valuations cheap". Economic Times. 20 February 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Yes Bank not to hive off i-banking arm". Business Standard. 13 August 2009. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "'Yes' to Change:Rana Kapoor". CIO.in. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "New-generation banks like Yes Bank, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank gain market share on higher rates". Times of India. 27 May 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "YES Bank to expand retail banking". Business Standard. 12 May 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "India's Most trusted Brands 2014". Trust Research Advisory.