|Traded as||BSE: 532648|
|Industry||Banking & financial services|
|Founder(s)||Rana Kapoor and Late Ashok Kapur|
|Key people||Rana Kapoor (Managing Director & CEO)|
|Products||Corporate and Institutional Banking, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Retail Banking, Business and Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management, NRI Banking, SMEs|
|Revenue||99.8 billion (US$1.7 billion) (2013)|
|Net income||11.7 billion (US$200 million) (2014)|
|Total assets||603.6 billion (US$10 billion) (2014)|
YES BANK is a private bank in India with headquarters in Mumbai. It was founded in 2004 by promoters Ashok Kapur and Rana Kapoor, which had a collective shareholding of 29%. Ashok Kapur was killed in a terrorist attack in 2008 in Mumbai.
In 2010, the bank announced the roll-out of a strategic blueprint, named Version 2.0 of the bank, to further accelerate its business growth in the retail banking space, with the objective to achieve by 2015, a balance sheet size of 1,500 billion, deposits of 1,250 billion, advances of 1,000 billion, a pan India network of 900 branches and a human capital base of 12,750 by 2015.
Products and services
Corporate and Institutional Banking:
YES BANK deals in corporate investment services. This involves providing, for a fee, financial advice to customers, generally corporate or individual investors.
YES BANK also competes in the South Asian commercial banking market. Commercial banking is essentially the equivalent of retail banking for commercial entities, but is however generally more expensive and accounts yield less interest, since corporate firms don't generally regard earning interest as a major component of their need for banking services.
YES BANK's Investment Banking division consists of domestic and cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Venture Advisory Services, Private Equity Placement as well as Merchant Banking Services across select industry verticals. 
Corporate Finance- YES BANK's Corporate Finance practice offers a combination of advisory services and customised products to optimize risk based on "Knowledge Arbitrage" 
Financial Marketing- The Financial Markets (FM) business model provides Risk Management solutions related to foreign currency and interest rate exposures of clients.
- Business Banking: YES BANK is a major competitor in the business banking sector of the Indian economy, especially amongst smaller- and medium-sized clients. Business banking is centred primarily around Cash Handling, Payment, Direct Banking, Liabilities and Investment, and Trade services.
- Retail Banking: Retail Banking is the general branch of banking, targeted at private individuals. Customers are currently being handled by a branch network, composed of over 550+ branches across the country with 1,139 ATMs, and Internet Banking facilities.
The bank had 8,798 employees on 31 March 2014 .
|Shareholders (as on 31-Mar-2013)||Shareholding|
|Foreign Institutional Investors (FII)||48.95%|
|Banks/Financial Institutions/Mutual Funds/UTI||03.87%|
Awards and recognitions
- YES BANK won the Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility 2013
- YES BANK was awarded with 'The Strongest Bank Balance Sheet in India' by the Asian Banker Magazine.
- YES BANK won four awards at the 4th CMO Asia Awards for Branding & Marketing 2013.
- "Dr Rana Kapoor, Yes Bank Founder, MD & CEO, appointed as Senior VP of Assocham". Business Standard. 21 February 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Global Indian Banking - NRI Banking services". Yes Bank. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Business Banking for Small & Medium Enterprises". Yes Bank. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Annual Report 2012-13". Yes Bank. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Company History - Yes Bank". moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Bankers bid farewell to YES BANK head". Financialexpress.com. 30 November 2008. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Yes Bank rejigs management team". Rediff.com. 31 March 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "YES BANK takes off into the Next Growth Phase". ASIABizz.com. 29 April 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Can YES Bank, India’s Youngest and Fastest-growing Bank, Be a Model for Newer Entrants?". Wharton - University of Pennysylvania. 1 February 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "YES Bank's growth trajectory remains intact, valuations cheap". Economic Times. 20 February 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Yes Bank not to hive off i-banking arm". Business Standard. 13 August 2009. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "'Yes' to Change:Rana Kapoor". CIO.in. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "New-generation banks like Yes Bank, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank gain market share on higher rates". Times of India. 27 May 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "YES Bank offers Business loans for SMEs". ciol.com. 12 January 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "YES Bank to expand retail banking". Business Standard. 12 May 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- Official Website
- IFSC Code SWIFT MICR No. and BSR Codes of all branches of Yes Bank
- News articles on Yes Bank at Times of India
- Yes Bank at Bombay Stock Exchange
- Yes Bank at National Stock Exchange of India
- Yes Bank on Facebook