Yeshiva Rabbi Chaim Berlin
|Yeshivas Rabbeinu Chaim Berlin|
|Brooklyn, New York
|Rosh Yeshiva||Rabbis Aharon Schechter and Yonasan Dovid David (current). Past: Yitzchok Hutner|
|Mashgiach Ruchani||Rabbi Mordechai Zelig Schechter (current). Past: Rabbis Avigdor Miller, Shlomo Freifeld, Shlomo Carlebach, Shimon Groner|
Yeshiva Rabbi Chaim Berlin or Yeshivas Rabbeinu Chaim Berlin, (Hebrew: יְשִׁיבַת רַבֵּינוּ חַיִּים בֶּרלִין) is a Haredi Lithuanian-type yeshiva located in Brooklyn, New York. Established in 1904 as Yeshiva Tiferes Bachurim, it is the oldest yeshiva in Kings County. At the suggestion of Rabbi Meir Berlin (Bar-Ilan), it was renamed for his brother, Rabbi Chaim Berlin, the chief rabbi of Moscow who had moved to Jerusalem and was one of its leading rabbis at the time of his death.
It is an American, Lithuanian-style Haredi boys' and men's yeshiva. Current enrollment is close to two thousand students including preschool, elementary school, yeshiva ketana, a high school mesivta, a college-level bais medrash, and Kollel Gur Aryeh, its post-graduate kollel division.
From 1936 to 1980, the rosh yeshiva was Rabbi Yitzchok Hutner (1906–1980). Under Hutner's leadership, the yeshiva achieved international prominence in the orthodox Jewish community. In the late 1970s a branch was opened in Jerusalem called Yeshiva Pachad Yitzchok ("Fear of Isaac"). The name is both a Biblical reference to Genesis 31:42 and named for Hutner's books on Jewish thought.
The position of Mashgiach Ruchani has been held by (among others) Rabbi Avigdor Miller, Rabbi Shlomo Freifeld, Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach, and Rabbi Shimon Groner. The current Mashgiach Ruchani is Rabbi Mordechai Zelig Schechter, older son of the Rosh Yeshiva, Rabbi Aharon Schechter.
Notable senior faculty include Rabbis Pinchas Kahn,Binyamin Cohen,Gershon Harrar, Chaim Kitevits, Shlomo Chai David Yitzchak Halioua, Avigdor Kitevits,Meir Simcha Kahn, Reuven Neirenberg, Eliyahu Yormark, Yitzchok Meir Sendrovitz, Chaim Lazer Kahn, Binyomin Fruchthandler, and Shmaryahu Yitzchok Efraim Kirzner.
Abraham Fruchthandler is the current president of the yeshiva; other members of the executive board include Mendel Schechter, Yisroel Meir Lasker, Efraim Feuer, and Mayer L. Yanofsky.
Alumni in senior rabbinic and Jewish communal positions
The yeshiva has alumni serving in Rabbinic capacities throughout the world including:
- Rabbi Moshe Bamberger, Mashgiach Ruchani of the Beis Medrash L’Talmud in Kew Gardens Hills
- Rabbi Daniel Belsky, Rosh HaYeshiva of Yeshivas Tiferes Yisroel (Yerushalaim)
- Rabbi Meir Belsky, Nasi of Yeshivas Tiferes Yisroel (Yerushalaim), Author of Citadel and Tower
- Rabbi Shalom Z. Berger, Senior Content Editor of the Koren Talmud Bavli
- Rabbi Shmuel Brazil, Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshivas Zeev Hatorah
- Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach, former mashgiach ruchani
- Rabbi Yonasan Dovid David, co-rosh yeshiva of Yeshiva Rabbi Chaim Berlin
- Rabbi Yaakov Drillman, Rosh Yeshiva Bais Yosef
- Rabbi Dr. David Ebner, Rosh Yeshiva and Mashgiach Ruchani of Yeshivat Eretz HaTzvi
- Rabbi Yaakov Feitman, Rabbi of Kehillas Bais Yehudah Tzvi, Cedarhurst, New York 
- Rabbi Aharon Feldman, Rosh Yeshiva of Ner Israel Rabbinical College
- Rabbi Shlomo Freifeld, founding Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshivas Shor Yoshuv
- Rabbi Mordechai Yehuda Groner, Rosh Yeshiva and founder of Yeshivas Ateres Shimon in Far Rockaway, N.Y.
- Rabbi David Weiss Halivni
- Rabbi David Hartman (born 1931), American and Israeli rabbi and philosopher of contemporary Judaism, founder of the Shalom Hartman Institute.
- Rabbi Simcha Krauss, retired Rabbi of the Young Israel of Hillcrest, Queens, and former leader of the Religious Zionists of America
- Rabbi Yaakov Leiner, Radziner Rebbe of Borough Park
- Rabbi Dr. Aharon Lichtenstein, Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshivat Har Etzion, Alon Shevut, and Rosh Kollel of Yeshiva University's Gruss Kollel, Jerusalem
- Rabbi Yaakov Perlow, the Novominsker Rebbe of Borough Park
- Rabbi Yechiel Perr, Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshiva of Far Rockaway
- Rabbi Aharon Schechter
- Rabbi Dr. Michael D. Shmidman, Rabbi of Congregation Orach Chaim in Manhattan and former dean of Judaic Studies at Yeshiva University
- Rabbi Ahron Soloveichik, appointed by Rabbi Hutner to give the highest daily lecture in Yeshiva Rabbi Chaim Berlin; also taught at Yeshiva University, Hebrew Theological College and Brisk Rabbinical College
- Rabbi Pinchas Stolper, former Executive Vice-President of the Orthodox Union and founder of NCSY
- Rabbi Mendel Weinbach, long-time Rosh Yeshiva of Ohr Somayach
- Rabbi Noah Weinberg, co-founder of Yeshivas Ohr Somayach and founder of Yeshivas Aish HaTorah
- Rabbi Yaakov Weinberg, Rosh Yeshiva of Ner Israel Rabbinical College
- Rabbi Rafael Weingot, Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshiva Shalom Rav, Tsfat
- Rabbi Yisroel Eliyahu Weintraub
- "Kabbalas Hatorah at Three Landmark Flatbush Yeshivos". Flatbush Jewish Journal. May 13, 2010. Retrieved November 17, 2011.
- Hagadah of Yeshiva Rabbi Chaim Berlin
- Yeshiva Rabbi Chaim Berlin at Greatschools.org
-  Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin