From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yeshua may refer to:
- Yeshua (name), the Hebrew name ישוע, an ancient common variant of Yehoshua יהושע (equivalent to English Joshua or Jeshua).
- Jesus, whose English name comes from the Hebrew "Yeshua" via the Greek "Iesous"
- Yehoshua (disambiguation), the Hebrew name יהושע (equivalent to English Joshua).
- Yahshua, modern variant of Yeshua.
- Yahshuah, modern variant of Yeshua.
Yeshua may also refer to:
- Yeshua Ben Sira ישוע בן סירא (equivalent to English Jesus Son of Sirach), the 2nd century BCE author of the Book of Sirach, also called Ecclesiasticus, translated from Hebrew into Greek becoming one of the deuterocanonical books of the Septuagint Bible.
- Yeshua, late 5th century BCE high priest of Israel.
- Ilan Yeshua (fl. 2000s), business manager.
- Tnuat Ma'aynei Hayeshua
- Yeshu, a Hebrew scribal abbreviation for enemies, sometimes interpreted as a reference to Jesus.
- Jesus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yeshua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.