|Directed by||Peter Neal|
|Produced by||Brian Lane, David Speechley|
|Edited by||Philip Howe|
Yessongs is a 1975 English-produced concert film featuring progressive rock band Yes performing during their Close to the Edge Tour in December 1972. The film contains performances of nine songs, including tracks from Close to the Edge, the album supported by the tour.
Yessongs depicts a Yes concert at the Rainbow Theatre in London during the band's Close to the Edge Tour on 15 December 1972. 'Close to the Edge' and 'Wurm' are the same performances as heard on the Yessongs LP/CD.
- "I've Seen All Good People"
- "Your Move"
- "All Good People"
- "And You and I"
- Cord of Life
- The Preacher, The Teacher
- "Close to the Edge"
- The Solid Time of Change
- Total Mass Retain
- I Get Up, I Get Down
- Seasons of Man
- "Excerpts from The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
- Closing credits
- "Würm" (Excerpt from "Starship Trooper")
The film was released on 17 December 1997 on DVD format.
On 30 April 2012, for the album's fortieth anniversary, the film was released on Blu-ray format with bonus features including Howe's guitar short "Beginnings" (which was considered lost) and a "Yes 40 Years On" documentary.
- Jon Anderson - lead vocals
- Chris Squire - bass guitar, backup vocals
- Steve Howe - electric and acoustic guitars, backup vocals
- Rick Wakeman - keyboards, synthesiser, organ
- Alan White - drums
- "Yes - Yessongs DVD". www.cduniverse.com. Retrieved 17 September 2011.