Flyover at Yesvantpur Junction
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||KA 04|
Yeshwanthapur is a sub locality in the north western part of Bangalore City in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located to the north of Malleswaram and west of Hebbal. The biggest wholesale market of agricultural produce in the city, the Yeshwantpur APMC Yard, is situated in Yeswanthpur.
- Bus- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation connects Yeshwanthpur with various part of the city. It has a Traffic Transit Management Center operated by BMTC.
- Rail- Yeshvantapur railway station is a major railway terminal of South Western Railway connecting to major rail heads in the country.  The Station code is YPR.
- Bangalore Metro - Namma Metro (Reach-3,3A) connects Sampige Road to Peenya Industrial area started via Yeswantpur.
Yeshwanthpur is 6 km from the Bangalore City railway station. Yashwanthpur area consists of Kamala Nehru Extension, Gokula Extension, L.N. Colony, Model Colony, B.K.Nagar, Subedarapalya, Sundara Nagar.
|Mahalakshmi Layout||Malleshwaram||Palace Guttahalli|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yeswanthpur.|
- "Truckers strike badly affects APMC market". Deccan Herald (India). 9 January 2009. Retrieved 1 February 2009.
- "APMC strike may hit fruit, vegetable supply". The Hindu (India). 8 August 2007. Retrieved 1 February 2009.
- Staff Reporter (10 June 2001). "Work on new Rly. terminus to start in a month". The Hindu (India). Retrieved 1 February 2009.
- Gopal, M S (27 January 2009). "From a sleepy neighbourhood to a bustling suburb". Citizen Matters (Oorvani Media Pvt Ltd). Retrieved 1 February 2009.
|This article related to a location in Bangalore Urban district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|