Yevgeny Vladimirovich Belousov
|Silver||1984 Sarajevo||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||1989 Winterberg||Mixed team|
|Gold||1986 Hammarstrand||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||1988 Königssee||Men's doubles|
Yevgeny Vladimirovich Belousov (Russian: Евгений Владимирович Белоусов; born May 26, 1962) was a Soviet luger who competed in the mid to late 1980s. Competing in two Winter Olympics, he won the silver medal in the men's doubles event at Sarajevo in 1984.
Belousov also won a bronze in the mixed team event at the 1989 FIL World Luge Championships in Winterberg, West Germany. At the FIL European Luge Championships, he won two medals in the men's doubles event with a gold in 1986 and a bronze in 1988.
Belousov won the overall Luge World Cup men's doubles title in 1987-8.
- 1988 luge men's doubles results
- DatabaseOlympics.com information on Belousov.
- Fuzilogik Sports Winter Olympic results - Men's luge
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skelton.
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- List of European luge champions (German)
- List of men's doubles luge World Cup champions since 1978.
|This biographical article related to Soviet sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to luge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|