From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Yggdrasil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yggdrasil is the world tree of Norse mythology.
Yggdrasil may also refer to:
- Yggdrasil, name of the computer that orders the attack on Gloire in the video game Silpheed.
- Yggdrasil (album), an album by the Japanese rock band Bump of Chicken
- Yggdrasil (band), a folk band from the Faroe Islands
- Yggdrasil, an ÄRM from the Nobuyuki Anzai manga MÄR
- Yggdrasil Drive, a fictional energy source which powers robots in the Code Geass anime series
- Yggdrasil, the overseer of the Digital World in several series of the Digimon franchise
- Yggdrasil, an enormous and complex computer system used to run reality in Oh My Goddess!
- Yggdrasil Linux/GNU/X, an early Linux (computer operating system) distribution
- Yggdrasil, a sand cruiser in the video game Xenogears, later modified into the Yggdrasil II and Yggdrasil III
- Yggdrasil, the Overlord hero unit in the video game StarCraft
- Yggdrasil, a spaceship in the Hyperion Cantos novel series by Dan Simmons
- Yggdrasil Labyrinth, the setting of the Etrian Odyssey series of video games
- Mithos Yggdrasill, a character in the video game Tales of Symphonia
- Project Yggdrasil, a fictional project in the Shuffle! franchise
- Yggdrasil, a co-operative board game.
For alternative spellings, see:
- Ygdrassil (musical group), a Dutch harmony singing folk duo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yggdrasil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.