From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ying may refer to:
- Yíng (嬴), a Chinese surname, the family name of Qin Shi Huang, first Emperor of China in Qin Dynasty
- Yīng (应), a Chinese surname from the Zhou Dynasty
- Ying (state) (英國), feudal state in the Henan at early Xia Dynasty period
- Ying River (颖河), in the Dengfeng, Henan Province, China
- Ying (Chu) (郢), capital of the ancient State of Chu
- Ying County (應縣), in the Shuozhou, Shanxi Province, China
- Ying Quartet, a string quartet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ying.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.