From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yip or YIP may refer to:
- Yip (surname), a Chinese surname
- Yip, a fictional race living in Winkie Country in the Land of Oz
- Youth International Party, a youth movement founded in 1967
- YIP, the IATA airport code for Willow Run Airport, Michigan
- Yeast integrating plasmid or yeast integrative plasmid, a type of yeast plasmid
- Bark (sound)
- Cocaine (US slang yip)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.