Jūsō area typifies the unique culture of Osaka.
Schools in the ward include Kitano High School.
In 2013, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka became the first Japanese government area to pass a resolution officiating support for LGBT inclusion, including mandating LGBT sensitivity training for ward staff.
- "Nissin Food group net profit up 6.6% in 1st half." Japan Weekly Monitor. November 12, 2001. Retrieved on March 5, 2010. "On an unconsolidated basis, the Osaka-based firm recorded a 194.4% jump to 5.46."
- "Company Profile." Nissin Foods. Retrieved on March 5, 2010.
- "History." Nissin Foods Germany. Retrieved on March 5, 2010.
- Preston Phro (September 6, 2013). "Osaka ward first governmental body in Japan to officially declare support for LGBT community". RocketNews24.
- Nikkei (September 2, 2013). "大阪市淀川区がLGBT支援宣言 (Yodogawa-ku passes LGBT support declaration)". GladXX.
- Andrew Potts (September 11, 2013). "Osaka district becomes first Japanese government area to support LGBT inclusion". Gay Star News.
- "Yodogawa ward office LGBT support declaration". Yodogawa-ku Municipal website. 1 September 2013.
Media related to Yodogawa-ku, Osaka at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website of Yodogawa (English)
|This Osaka Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|