From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yoga, Yoga, yogas, or Yogas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yoga (योग), a Sanskrit word with a general meaning of "connection, conjunction, attachment, union": a generic term for several physical, mental, and spiritual disciplines originating in ancient India.
Yoga may also refer to:
- Raja Yoga, a system of meditation in classical Vedanta philosophy
- Three Yogas, a concept of mystical union with God in Hindu monotheism
- Asrava, an activity of the mind or body, a cause of Karma in Jainism
- Yoga (Hindu astrology), the term for "conjunction" in Hindu astrology
- in Sanskrit grammar, a grammatical construction or application of a rule in the Ashtadhyayi
- Yuga, an age or epoch in Hindu chronology
- Yōga, Tokyo (用賀), a neighbourhood in Tokyo
- Yōga Station (用賀駅), a railway station on the Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line located in Tokyo
- Yōga (art) (洋画, literally "Western-style paintings")
- Yoga (genus), a genus of gobiid fishes
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13
- Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, 2013 Ultrabook-class convertible device
- ThinkPad Yoga, 2013 Ultrabook device from Lenovo
- "Yoga", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Yogo (disambiguation)
- Joga (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "yoga"
- All pages beginning with "yoga"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.