From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A yogi is an advanced practitioner of yoga in Eastern religions.
Yogi may also refer to:
- Yogi Berra, a baseball player named after a yogi
- Yogi Bear, a Hanna-Barbera cartoon character named after Yogi Berra
- Yogi Bear (film), a 2010 animated film based on the title character
- Yogi Lonich, a guitarist who has played with Buckcherry and Fuel
- Yogi Rock, a rock on the planet Mars, named after Yogi Bear
- Yogi (2007 film), a Telugu language film starring Prabhas and Nayanthara directed by V.V. Vinayak
- Yogi (2009 film), a Tamil-language film starring Ameer Sultan and Madhumitha, directed by Subramaniam Siva
- John Hughes (footballer born 1943), Celtic player nicknamed "Yogi"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.