Yogurt Mountain, founded by David Kahn and Aaron Greenberg, is a chain of self-serve frozen yogurt dessert bars with 16 rotating flavors of frozen yogurt and over fifty toppings, for which the customer pays by the ounce. They opened their first store in Birmingham, AL in September 2009. From its base in Birmingham, Yogurt Mountain has expanded into nineteen stores across the southeast. In April 2010, it was reported that southeastern bookstore Books-A-Million paid $3 million for shares in Yogurt Mountain. Soon after, in October 2010, it was announced that Yogurt Mountain locations would be appearing inside the Books-A-Million superstores, beginning in Lakeland, Florida.
- "Welcome". Yogurt Mountain. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "Yogurt Mountain opens 2 new stores - Birmingham Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. 2010-12-20. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "Locations". Yogurt Mountain. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "Books-A-Million paid $3M for Yogurt Mountain stake - Birmingham Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. 2010-04-16. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- Stegall, Sarah (2010-10-25). "Yogurt Mountain Coming Soon to Books-a-Million". TheLedger.com. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|