||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
|Born||Yolanda Josefina Andrade Gómez
December 28, 1970
Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico
Yolanda Andrade is a Mexican celebrity born in Culiacán, Sinaloa. Her career started at the telenovela Yo no creo en los hombres (1991), along with Gabriela Roel and Alfredo Adame, which allowed her to work in bigger productions such as Las secretas intenciones (1992) with Cristian Castro.
After completing high school in Culiacan, Sinaloa, Andrade moved to Mexico City started acting studies at CEA (Centro de Educación Artística) in Televisa for 3 years. Upon completion of her acting studies, she obtained her first role in a soap opera Yo no creo en los hombres. Her next role was as Larissa in Las Secretas Intenciones acting next to Cristian Castro, for which she obtained a TVyNovelas award as best young actress.
She then continued towards other soap operas until she obtained a leading role. Her first starring role was in Buscando el Paraíso (1993) with Karla Alvares and Alex Ibarra, then Retrato de Familia (1995); Sentimientos Ajenos (1996) with Carlos Ponce and Chantal Andere, Los Hijos de Nadie (1997) with Silvia Derbez and Ramón Abascal. On that same year she also participated in the Mexican movie ¿Quién Diablos es Juliette?.
Along her career, "Joe" -as her friends know her- earned the simpathy of the public and also the media, which gave her with various awards as best actriz.
On March 1, 2000, Yolanda hosted the TV show Hijas de la Madre Tierra with her friend Montserrat Oliver. The show was very successful and they even did a special transmission from the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia
- 1996: Sentimientos Ajenos - Sofia
- 1996: Los Hijos de Nadie - Lucila
- 1995: Retrato de Familia - Elvira
- 1994: Buscando el Paraiso - Dalia
- 1993: Las Secretas Intenciones - Larissa
- 1988: Yo no creo en los hombres - Clara
- 1995: Mujer, casos de la vida real - El Lugar Ideal
- 1994: Mujer, casos de la vida real - Perdon por Amor
- 2002: Big Brother VIP - as herself
- 2007: Mojoe - as herself
- 2006: Netas Divinas - as herself
- 2005: Otro Rollo - as herself
- 2003: Gran Musical - as herself
- 2003: Las Hijas de la Madre Tierra - as herself