From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yombe can refer to:
- Yombe, a town in Ogooué-Maritime, Gabon
- Yombe or Oyombe, a town in Cuvette, Republic of the Congo
- Yombe, a town in Sud-Est, Haiti
- Yombe-Kwilu, a town in Bas-Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Yombe or Kiyombe (ISO 639-3: yom), a dialect of the Kongo language of western Central Africa spoken by the Yombe people
- Yombe or Chiyombe, a dialect of the Tumbuka language spoken in Zambia by the Ba Yombe or Yombe people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.