From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yonah Alexander is an author and lecturer who specializes in terrorism.
He received his PhD from Columbia University, an MA from the University of Chicago (MA), and his BA from Roosevelt University of Chicago.
- Combating terrorism: strategies of ten countries University of Michigan Press 31 August 2002. ISBN 978-0-472-09824-8
- Europe's red terrorists: the fighting communist organizations Routledge 1 October 1992. ISBN 978-0-7146-3488-3
- The New Iranian Leadership: Ahmadinejad, Nuclear Ambition, and the Middle East Praeger 30 December 2007. ISBN 978-0-275-99639-0
- "Potomac Institute for Policy Studies". p. 1. Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- Schmid p153
- Alexander p V
- Schmid, lex Peter, Jongman, A. J. Political Terrorism: A New Guide to Actors, Authors, Concepts, Data Bases, Theories, and Literature Transaction Revised edition. 28 February 2005. ISBN 978-1-4128-0469-1
- Alexander Yonah, Swetnam Michael S.Usama Bin Laden's "Al-Qaida": Profile of a Terrorist Network Transnational Publishers 1 April 2001. ISBN 978-1-57105-219-3
|This article about a writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|