York University GO Station
|Address||595-A Canarctic Drive
North York, Ontario
|Structure type||Shelter on platform|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Opened||6 September 2002|
|Station code||GO Transit: YKGO|
York University GO Station is a train station on the GO Transit system's Barrie commuter railway line. The station serves York University in Toronto, but is located in an industrial area 1.6 km (1 mi) away from the university's campus. A shuttle bus service runs between the station and the university.
The station consists of a single platform with passenger shelters, which was funded by a provincial investment of $850,000, and completed in 2002. It was built by Gottardo Construction Ltd. The York University GO Station officially opened on September 6, 2002, though it had been put into service earlier. The station is planned to be closed down in 2016, in favour of the future Downsview Park station, which will connect to the Spadina line extension currently under construction.
The Barrie line has weekday service consisting of seven trains southbound from Allandale Waterfront GO Station in Barrie to Union Station in Toronto, and seven trains northbound from Union Station in the afternoon.
Weekend service is provided all day in both directions during summer months. Between June 29, 2013 and September 2, 2013, the service consists of four trains in each direction between Allandale Waterfront Station and Union Station. 
Although the station is in the City of Toronto, the nearest Toronto Transit Commission line, Route 41B Kelle via Petrolia, which stops on Petrolia Road, does not coordinate service with GO. The primary provider of transit to the station are York University's student shuttle buses.
- "Eves government opens new GO Transit station at York University". Ontario Ministry of Transportation. 2002. Archived from the original on 2005-12-30. Retrieved 2006-06-09.
- "GO Transit Rail Improvements Benefits Case Analysis (BCA)". 19 May 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- "Barrie Line Seasonal Schedule". GO Transit. Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- Media related to York University GO Station at Wikimedia Commons
- GO Transit station page for York University GO Station