From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yorkshire North (disambiguation))
|Look up North Yorkshire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yorkshire North can refer to:
- North Yorkshire, an English county
- North Riding of Yorkshire, a former subdivision of Yorkshire
- Yorkshire North (European Parliament constituency), a constituency from 1979 to 1984
- North Yorkshire (European Parliament constituency), a constituency from 1994 to 1999
- Yorkshire North Riding (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency from 1832 to 1835
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.