From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yosemite National Park is a national park in the United States.
Yosemite may also refer to:
- Yosemite, Kentucky
- Yosemite Valley, a glacial valley
- Yosemite Valley, California, a census area
- Yosemite Village, California
- Yosemite Lakes, California
- USS Yosemite, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Yosemite (sidewheeler), a steamboat that operated in California, Washington, and British Columbia
- Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad
Other uses (general):
- Yosemite bowline, a knot
- Yosemite Decimal System, a system for rating walks, hikes, and climbs
- Yosemite Entertainment, a division of Sierra Entertainment
- The Yosemite, a 1912 book by John Muir about the national park
- Yosemite Server Backup, computer software
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.