From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs editing for compliance with Wikipedia's Manual of Style. (April 2011)|
- Abba Yossi – Mythology figure.
- Country Yossi – American radio person.
- Yossi Abukasis – Israeli football player.
- Yossi Alpher – Israeli political activist.
- Yossi Aharon – Musician and Greek bouzouki player.
- Yossi Banai – Israeli actor, singer and playwright.
- Yossi Beilin – Israeli politician (former minister in the Israeli government).
- Jose ben Halafta – (aka Rabbi Yossi) Jewish tanna.
- Yossi Ben Hanan – Israeli general.
- Yossi Benayoun – Israeli football player.
- Yossi Brackman – American rabbi.
- Yossi Cedar – Israeli filmmaker.
- Yossi Dagan – Israeli activist.
- Yossi Dahan – Israeli scholar and activist.
- Yossi Green - Jewish American composer
- Yossi Harel – Israeli military person.
- Yossi Katz – Israeli politician.
- Yossi Klein Halevi – Israeli journalist and writer.
- Yossi Melman – Israeli journalist and writer.
- Yossi Mizrahi – Israeli former football player and coach.
- Yossi Paritzky – Israeli politician and attorney.
- Yossi Peled – Israeli politician and general.
- Yossi Sarid – Israeli politician (former minister in the Israeli government).
- Yossi Shain – Israeli scholar.
- Yossi Shekel – Israeli [football player.
- Yossi Shivhon – Israeli football player.
- Yossi Vardi – Israeli entrepreneur.
Cinema and television
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|