Life and career
Born in Israel, Dina was raised on a kibbutz. He then went on to serve in the Israeli Army and to work as an intelligence officer. From there, he went on to work in Paris, and eventually relocated to Los Angeles, where he sold jewelry door-to-door.
Known as the “pawnbroker to the rich and famous”, he gained a good reputation among his clients, and later on decided to open a pawnshop which he named "The Dina Collection" in Beverly Hills. Dina has done business with many celebrities, including Lenny Dykstra and many others.
- Yossi Dina at the Internet Movie Database
- thedinacollection - official website
- An interview with him (Hebrew)
- "YOSSI DINA: Jeweler To The Stars". December 9, 2009. Retrieved August 3, 2013.
- "Yossi Dina net worth". getnetworth.com. Retrieved August 3, 2013.
- Andrew C. Stone. "Yossi Dina: Pawnbroker to the Rich and Famous". Gotham (magazine). Retrieved August 3, 2013.
- Ken Belson (September 14, 2009). "Lenny Dykstra’s Memorabilia Being Auctioned". The New York Times. Retrieved August 3, 2013.
- "Beverly Hills Pawn Trailer". YouTube. Februarty 25, 2013. Retrieved August 3, 2013.
|This business-related Israeli biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|