You Can't Lose Me
|"You Can't Lose Me"|
|Single by Faith Hill|
|from the album It Matters to Me|
|Writer(s)||Trey Bruce, Thom McHugh|
|Producer(s)||Scott Hendricks and Faith Hill|
|Faith Hill singles chronology|
"You Can't Lose Me" is a song written by Trey Bruce and Thom McHugh, and recorded by American country music artist Faith Hill. It was released in April 1996 as the fourth single from her album It Matters to Me. It reached a peak of #6 on the Hot Country Songs charts in 1996, although it was a Number One on the RPM Top Country Tracks charts in Canada. An alternate mix was used for the song's music video, which features Faith with women and girls of all ages, all dressed in white, celebrating their femininity on a beach. Faith has stated that this is one her favorite videos she has made.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||6|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||23|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||61|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 158.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. October 14, 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Faith Hill Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Faith Hill.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1996". RPM. December 16, 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Best of 1996: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
"Living in a Moment"
by Ty Herndon
|RPM Country Tracks
October 14, 1996
"Believe Me Baby (I Lied)"
by Trisha Yearwood
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|