You Won't Ever Be Lonely (song)
|"You Won't Ever Be Lonely"|
|Single by Andy Griggs|
|from the album You Won't Ever Be Lonely|
|Writer(s)||Andy Griggs, Brett Jones|
|Producer(s)||David Malloy, J. Gary Smith|
|Andy Griggs singles chronology|
"You Won't Ever Be Lonely" is the title of a debut song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Andy Griggs. It was released in November 1998 as the lead-off single and title track from his debut album You Won't Ever Be Lonely. It peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks charts. Griggs wrote the song with Brett Jones.
The song debuted at number 73 on the Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart dated December 12, 1998. It charted for 36 weeks on that chart, making for the sixth-longest chart run by any country music single in the 1990s decade. The song reached a peak of number 2 on the chart dated May 22, 1999. In addition, it reached the Top 40 on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number 28 on that chart.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||11|
|US Billboard Hot 100||28|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||90|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||8|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. p. 644. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. May 17, 1999. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- "Andy Griggs Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Andy Griggs.
- "Andy Griggs Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Andy Griggs.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1999". RPM. December 13, 1999. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- "Best of 1999: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1999. Retrieved August 25, 2012.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|