From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Youma)
Yōma or Youma may refer to:
- Yōma (洋間), a Japanese architectural term for a room in Western style
- Yōma (妖魔), one of several Japanese words for monster
- Many anime series feature yōma as the "monster of the week"
- Yōma, an evil fictional organization in Sonic Soldier Borgman
- Yōma (manga) (妖魔 (漫画)), a manga series by Kei Kusunoki
- Youma (town) (油麻镇), in Guiping, Guangxi, China
- Youma, The Story of a West-Indian Slave, an 1890 book written by Lafcadio Hearn
- Youma Dakite, female model and actress from Mali
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yōma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.