Young Egypt Party
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Young Egypt)
This article is about the modern party. For the 1930s party, see Young Egypt Party (1933).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)|
|Young Egypt Party|
|Hizb Misr El-Fatah|
|Chairman||Mr.Abdul Hakim Abdul Majid Khalil|
|Founded||12 October 1989|
|Ideology||Islamic socialism, Socialism, Liberal democracy|
|Politics of Egypt
The Party platform calls for:
- Establishing a parliamentary/presidential ruling system.
- Enhancing the Egyptian-Arab ties.
- Achieving integration with African countries.
- Adopting non-alignment policies[clarification needed].
- Establishing the so-called socialist Islamic economic system and boosting the role of the private sector.
The Party & legislative elections
The Party fielded seven candidates to run for the 2000 legislative elections.