Young Medics International Conference
Young Medics International Conference (YMIC) is an international conference for young medical doctors and researchers, organized biannually in Yerevan, Armenia by Armenian Medical Association under the auspices of National Academy of Sciences, Ministry of Health, Yerevan State Medical University, National Institute of Health, Department of Health and Social Affairs of Yerevan Municipality. Four YMICs were organized in 2001, 2003, 2005 and 2007, 5th YMIC was planned in spring 2011 but was postponed due to organizational issues. 
- Conference President's Award. The winner is awarded $1200 and the honour of being the President of the next YMIC.
- Scholarships for Participation in a Scientific Meeting or Conference abroad for young Armenian doctors.
- Edmond Keosayan Award for Excellence in Cardiology. The award was established by the Armenian Medical Association with the support of the Edmond Keosayan Foundation in 2001. It is aimed to honor outstanding young investigators with a high quality scientific research in both clinical and fundamental cardiology. The winner for each category receives $ 2,000 from the family of Edmond Keosayan.
- Travel Grants for young doctors from abroad
- Accommodation Grants for young doctors from abroad
- Diploma from the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia
- Diploma from the Ministry of Health of Armenia
- Diploma from the National Institute of Health of Armenia
- Diploma from the Yerevan State Medical University
- Diploma from Yerevan Municipality
- Diploma from the Armenian Medical Association