Your Man (Josh Turner song)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
|Single by Josh Turner|
|from the album Your Man|
|Josh Turner singles chronology|
"Your Man" is a song recorded by American country music artist Josh Turner. The fourth chart single of his career, it peaked at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts in early 2006, becoming the first Number One hit of his career. It was released in August 2005 as the lead-off single and title track from his album Your Man. On June 1, 2006, it was certified Gold and on September 10, 2012, it was certified Platinum by the RIAA.
The song won American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) awards for writers Chris Stapleton and Chris DuBois, as well as a Broadcast Music Incorporated (BMI) award for writer Jace Everett upon its reaching Number One.
|US Billboard Hot 100||38|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||21|
"When I Get Where I'm Going"
by Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton
|Billboard Hot Country Songs
March 11, 2006
"Living in Fast Forward"
by Kenny Chesney
- "Charts Stand By ‘Your Man’". Broadcast Music Incorporated. April 12, 2006. Retrieved June 4, 2010.
- Morris, Edward (March 20, 2006). "ASCAP, BMI Honor Josh Turner and Writers of "Your Man"". CMT. Retrieved June 4, 2010.
- "Josh Turner Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Josh Turner. Retrieved April 4, 2011.
- "Josh Turner Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Josh Turner. Retrieved April 4, 2011.
- "Best of 2006: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2006. Retrieved July 10, 2012.