Your Possible Pasts
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|"Your Possible Pasts"|
|Song by Pink Floyd from the album The Final Cut|
|Published||Pink Floyd Music Publishers Ltd|
|Released||21 March 1983 (UK)
2 April 1983 (US)
|Genre||Progressive rock, hard rock|
|Label||Harvest Records (UK)
Capitol Records (US)
|Producer||Roger Waters, James Guthrie and Michael Kamen|
|The Final Cut track listing|
The song is a rewritten version of a song rejected for The Wall.
- Roger Waters — bass guitar, acoustic guitar, tape effects, sound effects, and vocals
- David Gilmour — electric guitars
- Nick Mason — drums
- Strong, Martin C. (2004). The Great Rock Discography (7th ed.). Edinburgh: Canongate Books. p. 1177. ISBN 1-84195-551-5.
- Mabbett, Andy (1995). The Complete Guide to the Music of Pink Floyd. London: Omnibus Press. ISBN 0-7119-4301-X.
- Guthrie, James. "James Guthrie: Audio: Building A Compilation Album". Pink Floyd. Archived from the original on 2 June 2010. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
|This 1980s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|