Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell
|Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell|
|Created by||Casper Kelly
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6 (and 1 original pilot) (List of episodes)|
|Running time||11–12 minutes|
|Original channel||Adult Swim|
|Picture format||16:9 HDTV|
|Original run||Original pilot:
January 20, 2011
April 18, 2013 – present
Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell is an American television series on Cartoon Network's late night programing block, Adult Swim. The series made its official debut on April 18, 2013 on Adult Swim. The show is a live-action workplace comedy about Gary, an associate demon, as he attempts to capture souls on earth in order to climb the corporate ladder of the underworld. Gary hopes to advance in Hell, but he may be too stupid, lazy and kind-hearted to realize his dreams of promotion. Meanwhile, Gary's intern Claude is more talented, more devious and will do whatever it takes to impress Satan.
- Gary (Henry Zebrowski) - a bumbling employee in Hell whose schemes to re-coot humans to Hell often fail.
- Claude (Craig Rowin) - Gary's younger and more-respected intern who often shows up Gary at work.
- Satan (Matt Servitto) - the strict ruler of Hell, who shows Claude more respect than Gary.
- Lucas (Dana Snyder) - Gary's former roommate who is still alive. He appears annoyed when Gary returns to earth to recruit him.
- Eddie (Eddie Pepitone) - a tortured soul. He is often seen as the victim of various acts of sadism brought on by employees or Satan himself.
Original pilot: 2011
|#||Title||Original air date|
|Pilot||"Pilot"||January 20, 2011|
|After attending a self help-like conference two friends go to hell and receive eternal unlimited virgins, pumpkin flavored lattes, and trees full of pizza. After several weeks these luxuries lose their appeal and the duo attempt escaping.|
Season 1: 2013
|#||Total||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|1||1||"Welcome to Hell"||Casper Kelly||Casper Kelly & Dave Willis||April 18, 2013||101||1.504|
|Gary and Claude try to convince a pro baseball player to stop thanking God for every bunt single and thank the Devil instead.|
|2||2||"Bone Garden"||Dave Willis||Casper Kelly & Dave Willis||April 25, 2013||102||1.67|
|Gary has to protect the Devil's sex condo from being sold. Also, the Devil's mistress is Gary's first love.|
|3||3||"Take Life by the Horns"||Casper Kelly||Casper Kelly & Dave Willis||May 2, 2013||103||1.461|
|A plan to put Satan's face on the nickel leaves Gary stranded in the Appalachian mountains.|
|4||4||"Schmickler83!"||Dave Willis||Casper Kelly & Dave Willis||May 9, 2013||104||1.63|
|Gary loses his summon word at a concert. Whoever finds it will have total control of Gary.|
|5||5||"Devil in the Details"||Casper Kelly||Casper Kelly, Dave Willis & Jon Wurster||May 16, 2013||105||1.56|
|Gary goes "back to school" to help a high school drama class make a Satan glorifying musical.|
|6||6||"People in Hell Want Ice Water"||Dave Willis||Casper Kelly & Dave Willis||May 23, 2013||106||1.866|
|The Devil has his demons compete for a drink of ice water.|
- Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Swamp People' Wins Night, 'Ridiculousness', 'Men at Work', 'Project Runway', 'Anger Management' & More
- Thursday Cable Ratings: NFL Draft Tops Night + 'Swamp People', NBA Basketball', 'Project Runway', 'Men at Work' & More
- Thursday Cable Ratings:NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Swamp People', 'Chasing Tail', 'Men at Work', 'The Show With Vinny', 'Project Runway' & More
- Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Swamp People' Wins Night + 'Men at Work', 'Your Pretty Face', 'Chasing Tail' and More
- Thursday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Again + 'Swamp People', NHL Hockey, 'Daily Show', 'Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell' & More
- Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Swamp People' Wins Night, 'Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell', 'Men at Work', NHL Playoffs, 'Pawn Stars' & More