From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ypsilanti may refer to
- Alexander Ypsilanti (1792-1828), a national hero in the Greek war for independence in the early 19th century
- Alexander Ypsilanti (1725-1805), Prince of Wallachia and Moldavia, grandfather of the younger Alexander Ypsilanti
- Constantine Ypsilanti, (d. 1816) son of the elder Alexander and father of the younger
- Demetrius Ypsilanti, (1793–1832), the second son of Constantine Ypsilanti
- Andrea Ypsilanti (b. 1957), German politician
- Ypsilanti, Michigan, a city named for Demetrius Ypsilanti, located in Washtenaw County
- Ypsilanti Township, Michigan, a civil township near the city of Ypsilanti
- Ypsilanti Township, North Dakota, a township in Stutsman County
- Ypsilanti, North Dakota, a census-designated place in Ypsilanti Township
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ypsilanti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.