From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yuanyang may refer to:
- Mandarin Duck, also known as Yuanyang (鸳鸯)
- Yuanyang (drink) (鸳鸯), a popular beverage in Hong Kong, named after Mandarin Duck
- Yuanyang County, Henan (原阳县), of Xinxiang Prefecture, Henan
- Yuanyang County, Yunnan (元阳县), of Honghe Prefecture, Yunnan, well known for its spectacular rice-paddy terracing
- Yuanyang (character), in the Chinese novel Dream of the Red Chamber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.