From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Yucca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yucca is a genus in the plant family Asparagaceae.
Yucca may also refer to:
- Hesperoyucca whipplei, a species of flowering plant closely related to, and formerly usually included in, the genus Yucca
- Yucca, Arizona
- Yucca, California, alternate name of Muroc, California
- Yucca Flat, a nuclear test region within the Nevada Test Site
- Yucca Mountain, Nevada
- Yucca Valley, California
- Yucca House National Monument, Colorado
- Yucca Mountain nuclear waste repository, Nevada
- Cassava, which is called yuca in Spanish
- Yuca (disambiguation)
- Yuka (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.