|IATA: UCC – ICAO: KUCC – FAA LID: NV11|
|Operator||Department of Energy|
|Location||Nevada Test Site, Nevada, USA|
|Elevation AMSL||3,919 ft / 1,195 m|
Yucca Airstrip (IATA: UCC, ICAO: KUCC, FAA LID: NV11) is a private-use airport located 17 miles (27 km) north of the central business district of Mercury, in Nye County, Nevada, United States. The airport is located on the Nevada Test Site and is owned by the United States Department of Energy. On the sectional chart it is depicted as an unverified airstrip.
- Runway 01/19: 4,990 x 75 ft (1,521 x 23 m), surface: Asphalt
- Runway 14/32: 9,000 x 200 ft (2,743 x 61 m), surface: Salt
- FAA Airport Master Record for NV11 ( PDF)
- Great Circle Mapper: UCC/KUCC - Mercury, Nevada (Yucca Airstrip)
- United States Geologic Survey. Nevada Test Site. Geologic Surface Effects of Underground Nuclear Testing. Accessed on April 18, 2009.
- Airport information for KUCC at Great Circle Mapper.
- United States Atmospheric Nuclear Weapons Tests
- Rosenberg, Zach (December 7, 2011). "Satellite images reveal secret Nevada UAV site". Flightglobal. Retrieved March 10, 2013.