From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yuck (disambiguation))
|Look up yuck or yucks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yuck may refer to:
- an exclamation of disgust
- yuck or yucks, laughter
- Mr. Yuk or Mr. Yuck, a poison public service emblem
- Yuck (band), a British band
- Yuck (album), an album by that band
- Yuck (Yin Yang Yo!), a character on Yin Yang Yo!
- Yuck, a book by James Stevenson (illustrator)
- Yuck, a Love Story, a winner of the 2000 Governor General's Awards
- Yuck!, a track from The Final Call (CD)
- Yucks, a nickname for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- yuck 20, the AN/UYK-20
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.