From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Yue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Guangdong, abbreviated 粵 Yuè, province of China
- Nanyue, ancient kingdom
- Yue in Yue Nan: 越南 (Vietnam)
- Zhejiang, abbreviated 越 Yuè, a province of China
- Yue Chinese, Chinese language used primarily in southern part of China such as Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Hong Kong, and Macau that includes and is commonly conflated with Cantonese. (Yue more accurately describes a broader category: Yue Chinese—see above)
- Yuè, a common Chinese given name. It could be 悦 (happy), or 越 (beyond), 玥 (precious stone), or 月 (moon).
- Baiyue, a collection of ancient peoples in coastal southern China.
- Shanyue, a tribe resided in the Yue area during Han Dynasty.
- Yue (state), a state in modern northern Zhejiang during the Spring and Autumn Period
- Minyue, an ancient kingdom located at modern Fujian.
- Nanyue, an ancient kingdom consisted of modern Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan, and northern Vietnam
- Wuyue, a state in modern Zhejiang during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period
- Yue (instrument), 籥, an ancient Chinese wind instrument
- Yue (surname)
- Yue Fei, Song Dynasty patriot and general
- Shawn Yue, actor/singer based in Hong Kong
- Yue (first name), researchers in North America
- Wellington Yueh, a character from Frank Herbert's Dune universe
- Princess Yue, a character on the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Yue, a character in the anime and manga Cardcaptor Sakura
- Yue Ayase, a character from the multiple anime series and manga Negima
- Yue Katou, a character in the manga Angel Sanctuary by Kaori Yuki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.