|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2007)|
Yue Station (湯江駅 Yue-eki?) is a railway station in Takaki Town, Isahaya, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan. It is operated by JR Kyushu and is on the Nagasaki Main Line. Many trains coming from Nagasaki turn around at this station.
Yue Station has one side platform and one island platform with a total of three tracks. The two platforms are connected by a footbridge. The wooden station building is located above ground and contains a Kuro Neko delivery service facility. It is an unmanned station with a ticket machine.
- Isahaya City Hall, Takaki Branch
- Isahaya Senior High School, Takaki Branch
- Seven Eleven
- Yue Taxi
According to 2004 figures, an average of 616 people use this train station every day.
- 1934-03-24 - Opening by the Japanese Government Railways
- 1976-06-06 - The track from Tosu to Nagasaki is electrified
- 1987-04-01 - Railways privatize and Konagai Station is inherited by JR Kyushu
|Nagasato||Nagasaki Main Line||Oe|