From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yufutsu
Yufutsu District in Iburi and Kamikawa Subprefectures.
Yūfutsu (勇払郡 Yūfutsu-gun) is a district divided between Iburi and Kamikawa Subprefectures in Hokkaido, Japan.
Towns and villages
- 1869 - With the establishment of provinces and districts in Hokkaido, Yūfutsu District, Iburi Province is created
- 1897 - Placed under Muroran Subprefecture (later renamed Iburi)
- 1906 - Shimukappu Village transferred to Kamikawa Subprefecture
- 1948 - Tomakomai City established, leaving Yūfutsu District
- On March 27, 2006 - the towns of Hayakita and Oiwake merged to form the new town of Abira.
- On March 27, 2006 - the towns of Hobetsu and Mukawa merged to form the new town of Mukawa, now with a different writing.
Coordinates: 42°49′55″N 142°10′48″E / 42.832°N 142.18°E