From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yui may refer to:
- Ibi people or Yui, a Timucuan-speaking people in what now is Georgia, United States
- Yui (singer) (born 1987), Japanese singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actress
- Kimiya Yui, a Japanese astronaut
- Yui (name), a Japanese name
- Yui, Shizuoka, a former town located in Shizuoka, Japan
- Yui Station, a railway station on the Tōkaidō Main Line in Shizuoka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.