From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yujing, Tainan)
After a 6.4-magnitude earthquake hit southern Taiwan in March 2010, pillars were severely damaged at Yujing Junior High School forcing school officials to cancel some classes.
- Ancient Battlefield with Memorial Tablet to Yu Qingfang
- Mango Industry Culture Information Hall
- Siiangjhih Park
- Yujing Beiji Temple
- Yusha Oncidium Orchid Garden
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yujing District.|
- "The Southern Cross-Island Highway is ideal for excursions at all times of the year. Hit the road". Taipei Times. 2004-12-09. Retrieved 2010-07-12.
- "MORNING JOLT: The temblor, with a strength equivalent to two atomic bombs, disrupted train and MRT services and caused damage to some structures in the south". Taipei Times. 2010-03-05. Retrieved 2010-07-12.
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|