From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010)|
February 6, 1961 |
- Washu Hakubi in Tenchi Muyo
- Shigeru (Gary Oak) in Pokémon
- Ayako Okamura in Please Save My Earth
- Sempai witch in Kiki's Delivery Service
- Anna and Ling-Ling in Ranma ½
- Kyandi (Candy) in Holly the Ghost
- Marron in Dragon Ball Z
- Akane Yamano in Dual!
- You Hazuki in Attacker You!
- Junko Jenko in Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
- Noe in episode 39 of Miracle Girls
- Nico Robin in One Piece (temporary replacement for Yuriko Yamaguchi)
- Kouryuu (young Genjo Sanzo) in Saiyuki
- Rapier Serrius in Maze: Bakunetsu Jiku
- Rainy in Pururun! Shizuku-Chan
- Fiona in Kid vs. Kat
- Alice Liddell in the Japanese dub of American McGee's Alice (Alice in Nightmare アリス イン ナイトメア)
- Satake Torawaka in Nintama Rantarou
- Ao no Kiseki series 1: Ao no Kiseki (Sandra)
- Ao no Kiseki series 2: Catharsis Spell (Sandra)
- Ao no Kiseki series 3: Crystal Crown (Sandra)
- Ao no Kiseki series 4: Baroque Pearl (Sandra)
- Ao no Kiseki series 5: Persona Non Grata (Sandra)
- Ao no Kiseki series 6: Phantom Pain (Sandra)
- "天地無用！" (in Japanese). New Type. Retrieved May 9, 2010.
- "新・天地無用！" (in Japanese). New Type. Retrieved May 9, 2010.
- "●【m-serve】ぼくの地球を守って" (in Japanese). Victor Entertainment. Retrieved May 9, 2010.
- "デュアル！ぱられルンルン物語" (in Japanese). New Type. Retrieved May 9, 2010.
- "「アタッカーYOU！DVD-BOX」" (in Japanese). i-one-net.com. Retrieved May 9, 2010.[dead link]
|This biographical article about a Japanese voice actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|