Yulia is an Eastern European female given name, the equivalent of the Latin Julia. In its translated form from Russian/Ukrainian, it can be spelled Yulia, Yulya, Julia, Julja, Julija, or Yuliya. An alternative spelling is Ioulia or Iuliia. Notable people with the name include:
- Yulia Fedossova, French tennis player born in Novosibirsk, Russia
- Yulia MacLean (stage name Yulia), New Zealand singer
- Yulia Savicheva, Russian singer
- Yulia Tymoshenko, former Prime Minister of Ukraine.
- Yulia Volkova, member of the Russian pop group t.A.T.u.
- Yulia Beygelzimer, Ukrainian tennis player
- Yuliya Mayarchuk, Ukrainian-born actress
- Yuliya Pakhalina, Russian diver
- Mistress Juliya, American television personality
- Yulia (Night Watch), a young sorceress in the Night Watch books
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|