||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
Yuliana Peniche in the show "Se Vale"
August 29, 1982 |
Mexico City, Mexico
Yuliana Peniche is a Mexican actress. Peniche was born in Mexico City on August 29, 1981. She has participated in various soap operas; she started when she was a little girl in Madres Egoistas (1991) as Carmen where she shared with Anahi. Then she starred in Alondra, Maria la del Barrio, Salome, Nina amada mia, Velo de novia II, and in 2005 in the TV series "Bajo el mismo techo" sharing with Laura Flores, Imanol Landeta, and Jose Elias Moreno, and recently (2007) she starred in Destilando Amor as Margarita, the best friend of "Gaviota" (Angelica Rivera) and the receptionist of the "Montalvo Company."
- Corazón indomable (2013) as Ofelia
- La fuerza del destino (2011) as Carmen
- Mar de amor (2009-2010) as Reyna
- Destilando amor (2007) as Margarita
- Bajo el mismo techo (2005) as Ximena Acosta
- Velo de novia (2003) as Aniseta 'Anny' Paz
- Niña Amada Mía (2003) as Luz
- Salome (2001-2002) as Money
- María la del Barrio (1995) as Alicia Montalban Smith
- Alondra as Alondra